You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adjusting clip boundaries in FCP

Hi!

I've been using Final Cut Pro for about a month and am doing okay (thank Heavens for You Tube!), but I've one (probably stupid) question that I hope the pros here might be able to answer for me.

I'm making a 45 minute video to go with an album I've produced for my band. The clips need to transition in line with the beats, but I'm finding that if I move a clip boundary say at minute 5, every clip boundary after moves with it, putting things out of time.

Is this just a case of starting at the beginning and going all the way through, or is there a way that I can anchor boundaries I'm happy with so that not everything moves (a bit the way Ableton warping works if you know that DAW).

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

All the best,

PETE

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 10:57 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Adjusting clip boundaries in FCP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.