Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I don’t have a computer to connect too?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 7:24 AM

That would depend entirely upon the problem that you have - or what you are attempting to achieve.

If your iPad is disabled, or you have forgotten your iPad passcode, or you otherwise need to restore your iPad, you will need access to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of MacOS). For these purposes, use of a PC or Mac is unavoidable. If you don’t have access to a suitable computer of your own, that of a helpful friend or family member will suffice. Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store will be delighted to assist.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 7:24 AM in response to Genthnerkaylee

That would depend entirely upon the problem that you have - or what you are attempting to achieve.

If your iPad is disabled, or you have forgotten your iPad passcode, or you otherwise need to restore your iPad, you will need access to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of MacOS). For these purposes, use of a PC or Mac is unavoidable. If you don’t have access to a suitable computer of your own, that of a helpful friend or family member will suffice. Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store will be delighted to assist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.