Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not update my mac

I can not get any new update on this computer

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 1:38 AM

There have not been any New Updates for High Sierra since November 2020.

IF you mean upGRADE to newer macOS - That is governed by the Age of the computer. About this Mac from Desktop will provide that required information.

macOS Mojave - Technical Specifications

macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers

How to get old versions of macOS

You will need to verify which version of macOS it qualifies to upGRADE to.

If downloading from next pages, us Safari as Others may not function. Also, make a Time Machine Backup before attempting.

Special Note : Catalina Does Not Support any Application, extensions or Drivers for 32 bit. Everything Must be 64 Bit or it will not work and there is not workaround.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 1:38 AM in response to cervantes0305

There have not been any New Updates for High Sierra since November 2020.

IF you mean upGRADE to newer macOS - That is governed by the Age of the computer. About this Mac from Desktop will provide that required information.

macOS Mojave - Technical Specifications

macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers

How to get old versions of macOS

You will need to verify which version of macOS it qualifies to upGRADE to.

If downloading from next pages, us Safari as Others may not function. Also, make a Time Machine Backup before attempting.

Special Note : Catalina Does Not Support any Application, extensions or Drivers for 32 bit. Everything Must be 64 Bit or it will not work and there is not workaround.

I can not update my mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.