Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV show missing

My purchases of haunted hathaways, shake it up, good luck chalrie and Austin and ally are all missing in iTunes not happy spent over 100 dollars in the last 4 years for them to go missing and not being able to refine them in my list of purchase but can see them in my purchase history how to get them back to watch

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 7:25 AM

• TV shows purchased on the iTunes Store are linked to the Apple ID account as used when doing the transaction. Verify that you are still using the same account.
  • TV shows purchased on the iTunes Store are linked the country as set for your Apple ID account (billing address). The iTunes Store in other countries may not have the same content, and you wouldn’t be able to stream some content from the former country.
  • Viewing info on content from other regions may change the country for the iTunes Store, causing a mismatch with your account, and a temporary inability to access purchased content. To fix that, sign out of your account, then sign in again.

If none of these apply, then contact the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 7:25 AM in response to Trouble1998

• TV shows purchased on the iTunes Store are linked to the Apple ID account as used when doing the transaction. Verify that you are still using the same account.
  • TV shows purchased on the iTunes Store are linked the country as set for your Apple ID account (billing address). The iTunes Store in other countries may not have the same content, and you wouldn’t be able to stream some content from the former country.
  • Viewing info on content from other regions may change the country for the iTunes Store, causing a mismatch with your account, and a temporary inability to access purchased content. To fix that, sign out of your account, then sign in again.

If none of these apply, then contact the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

Apple TV show missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.