Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple should clearly describe whether sign-in is into the Apple Store or Cloud or Community here

There are a couple of places to sign in on Apple website. I don't come here too often and it took me a minute or two to understand why there are 2 sign in steps to post in the forum here..

Well I was going to sign in the right click menu where is the square what looks like a "shopping bag" .. .?? I guess ?

Anyhow, if it clearly stated it is sign-into the store, I'll be going sign in directly to the forums to post a question.

I am all for the fact Apple distinguishes the sign in but just a bit more clarity which one is for what would help.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 12:09 PM

Website Feedback

"Use the form below to send us your comments or report any problems you experienced finding information on our website. We read all feedback carefully, but please note that we cannot respond to the comments you submit."

http://www.apple.com/contact/feedback.html

1 reply

Apple should clearly describe whether sign-in is into the Apple Store or Cloud or Community here

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.