Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AssistiveTouch on iPhone

Sometime in the last few versions of iOS, the AssistiveTouch menu no longer works with any shortcuts that I’ve built. I have a shortcut that would randomize my wallpapers and I assigned it to a button in the AssistiveTouch menu. When I press the button now, nothing happens, even though this used to work fine.

If I assign a built-in shortcut, like control center, it works as expected. But none of the shortcuts I’ve created will work with the AssistiveTouch menu anymore.

Also note that if I assigned the shortcut to the Home Screen, it does not work nor will it work with Back Tap.

The shortcut works fine on my iPad Pro (iOS 14.2.2), when assigned to the home screen, but will no longer work on my iPhone SE 2020 (iOS 14.2.2). 

Has anyone else seen this or have an idea about what is happening? Any idea how to fix this?

iPhone SE, 14

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 12:07 PM

designeq1 ~ If you haven't already tried this...

Restart your iPhone

õ¿õ¬

2 replies

AssistiveTouch on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.