Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

headphones are not working well

I bought wireless headphones through Amazon. After half a year, the sound is hard to hear in the headphones. Can I repair or replace the earbuds with new ones. Apple gives 1 year warranty on its product

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 7:17 PM

Seregashchukin Said:

"headphones are not working well: I bought wireless headphones through Amazon. After half a year, the sound is hard to hear in the headphones. Can I repair or replace the earbuds with new ones. Apple gives 1 year warranty on its product"

-------

Start Here: Visit the link provided above.

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. So, as you might suspect, no one here has any call in this. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know your options and you right through the fix.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 7:17 PM in response to Seregashchukin

Seregashchukin Said:

"headphones are not working well: I bought wireless headphones through Amazon. After half a year, the sound is hard to hear in the headphones. Can I repair or replace the earbuds with new ones. Apple gives 1 year warranty on its product"

-------

Start Here: Visit the link provided above.

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. So, as you might suspect, no one here has any call in this. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know your options and you right through the fix.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

headphones are not working well

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.