Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a virus in calendar app

Yesterday one virus get into my ios calendar app even why i delete the app the virus still send me a norification. Please do anything to delete it from my iphone . Thank you!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 2:03 AM

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 2:03 AM in response to Albinasinani

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

I have a virus in calendar app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.