Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with add payment method

" There is an issue with your payment method. Update your payment information to correct the problem and try again. "

I want to add a card to a payment method , but I get this message .

What should I do to add a card to a payment method ? Help me , please .

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 5:31 AM

You are trying to add a new card to the account : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support ?

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc.) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 5:31 AM in response to Karinagali

You are trying to add a new card to the account : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support ?

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc.) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

Issue with add payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.