Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad unable to internet

I updated my iPad and now I am unable to get internet on my iPad. Is anyone else having this problem. Does anyone have a solution to this problem.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 8:02 AM

First, are you able to connect to your Routers WiFi network?

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Connect iPad to the internet - Apple Support

If, having connected to your Router’s WiFi you still cannot connect to the internet, you may need to restart your WiFi Router. To restart you home router, disconnect power - then wait at least 30 seconds before restarting. When you router has rebooted (which may take several minutes), force-restart your iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 8:02 AM in response to Elholly

First, are you able to connect to your Routers WiFi network?

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Connect iPad to the internet - Apple Support

If, having connected to your Router’s WiFi you still cannot connect to the internet, you may need to restart your WiFi Router. To restart you home router, disconnect power - then wait at least 30 seconds before restarting. When you router has rebooted (which may take several minutes), force-restart your iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

iPad unable to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.