Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad shows no battery power but would reopen if plugged in now it won’t do anything

My iPad shuts off but when I plugged it in it shows 100% power but now it won’t do anything and shows red line power

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 1:00 PM

Hi. Just so you know this is the iPhone section, not the iPad section. Anyway I will still solve your problem. The issue you’re having is either a software problem or a battery problem. To try and fix it, install the latest version of iPadOS which is iPadOS 14.4.3. If you are on the latest version, then take it to the apple store so that they can have a look at it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 1:00 PM in response to Mom6869

Hi. Just so you know this is the iPhone section, not the iPad section. Anyway I will still solve your problem. The issue you’re having is either a software problem or a battery problem. To try and fix it, install the latest version of iPadOS which is iPadOS 14.4.3. If you are on the latest version, then take it to the apple store so that they can have a look at it.

My iPad shows no battery power but would reopen if plugged in now it won’t do anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.