You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switching to my new iPhone, it is asking me to scan the QR code, where do I find this QR code? There is only a tiny one on the box which doesn't work and nothing in any of the paperwork.

I'm setting up a new iphone and transferring data from iPhone 7 to iPhone 12 mini, it is asking me to scan the QR code or enter the cellular data. I don't have a QR code, there is a tiny one on the box, but it doesn't scan. I have no setup information in the box or paperwork that came with the phone. I ordered directly from ATT.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 8:17 PM

QR code should appear on the phone screen.

Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply

Switching to my new iPhone, it is asking me to scan the QR code, where do I find this QR code? There is only a tiny one on the box which doesn't work and nothing in any of the paperwork.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.