Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t login to Starbucks app on iPhone 12

I’m able to login to my Starbucks account on browser and on iPad app but not on iPhone. Tried restarting, deleted and reinstalled several times.

Starbucks support helped a bit by telling me not to try logging in with VPN on. Worked once then not again after I logged out.

Any advice? TIA!

patrick

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 11:26 AM

3 replies

Apr 12, 2021 8:29 AM in response to patricksgolden

Hi patricksgolden,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We can definitely understand needing to log into your Starbucks app. Does this only happen when you are connected to your Wi-Fi network or does it happen on your cellular network as well? You tagged an iPhone 12 Pro in your post, is it running the latest iOS ( 14.4.2 is the latest currently)? You can check for an update by going to Settings > General > Software Update. If needed, be sure to back up your data before installing it.

Since following the steps from the app support team, has the app been closed out and relaunched? Check out how to do so here: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Here are some other article that may help:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope that helps!

Apr 15, 2021 6:13 AM in response to patricksgolden

patricksgolden,

Thanks you for that information. You mentioned that you redownloaded the latest iOS, did you restore the iPhone using your computer and then restored a backup or did you set it up as new? Also, in your previous message you mentioned that you were using a VPN and then turned it off. Have you tried it on a cellular network or another Wi-Fi network? Do you get the same result?

Are you having issues with any other app? If not, you are going to want to reach back out to the Starbucks app developer for further assistance. This issue seems to be isolated to the iOS app itself.

How to contact an app developer

Take Care!

Apr 12, 2021 9:26 AM in response to i_rina

i_rina -

thanks for your reply. Yes, I’ve tried all those options. Closed app, deleted app, changed password - all of these actions multiple times. Did a hard reset and redown-loaded the latest iOS, which I was also running when the problem started.

The issue definitely seems to be connected to something with the iPhone as the app works on the iPad and when I log in through a browser at app.starbucks.com

Can’t login to Starbucks app on iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.