Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong subscription

I downloaded the app, wanted to try it for free and then subscribe for one month, but it didn’t work for me, then I uninstalled the application, today I installed a new card to pay for the music application, but in the end I had write-offs for some applications without my consent, especially I am worried about the Mixgram application that I deleted, which decided that I want a subscription for a year, I am not very pleased that I have debited money for an application that I did not use and which was deleted long ago, I especially do not like that the application itself decided to give a subscription for a year, I would not worry if it was for one month, but the Gld fee is high for an application that I will never use, I am saddened by this

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 12:39 PM

Click here, follow the instructions, and use this link to ask the iTunes Store staff for a refund.

(195797)

Similar questions

1 reply

Wrong subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.