Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Forgot My Password but My Face ID still Workin

How do I reset my passcode

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 8:51 AM

Hello Lamar516,

It sounds as though you forgot the passcode to unlock your iPhone, or to change the password to your iPhone. The article that's related/linked at the top of your post provides the appropriate steps for resolving this issue.

If you're having issues with your Apple ID password such as when making an a purchase or download in the iTunes Store or App Store you can find the steps for resetting that password in the following article.

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Have a wonderful week.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 8:51 AM in response to Lamar516

Hello Lamar516,

It sounds as though you forgot the passcode to unlock your iPhone, or to change the password to your iPhone. The article that's related/linked at the top of your post provides the appropriate steps for resolving this issue.

If you're having issues with your Apple ID password such as when making an a purchase or download in the iTunes Store or App Store you can find the steps for resetting that password in the following article.

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Have a wonderful week.

I Forgot My Password but My Face ID still Workin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.