Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to sync music from MacBookPro to iPhone xs I'm signed in to Apple Music but can't sync or copy to iPhone. Please help THX

I need to sync music from MacBookPro to iPhone xs I'm signed in to Apple Music but can't sync or copy to iPhone. What am I missing

Running MAC OS Mojave 10.14.6

Latest IOS system

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 6:23 PM

Hey SinnedT,

To synch using Apple Music you need to have an active Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription. In addition there is a setting on the iPhone you will need to turn on.

Turn on Synch Library with Apple Music

If you do not use Apple Music or iTunes Match you will need to go old school and use iTunes to synch the music.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

I hope you find this helpful.

-Scott (he,him,his)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2021 6:23 PM in response to SinnedT

Hey SinnedT,

To synch using Apple Music you need to have an active Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription. In addition there is a setting on the iPhone you will need to turn on.

Turn on Synch Library with Apple Music

If you do not use Apple Music or iTunes Match you will need to go old school and use iTunes to synch the music.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

I hope you find this helpful.

-Scott (he,him,his)

I need to sync music from MacBookPro to iPhone xs I'm signed in to Apple Music but can't sync or copy to iPhone. Please help THX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.