Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing Apps off of ohone

I’m very frustrated. When you delete an app off of your screen it doesn’t remove it entirely from your phone because I still see these apps in my settings. How do I get an app completely off of my phone?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 7:52 PM

5 replies

Apr 12, 2021 1:43 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

Actually, when you go to General - Iphone Storage - App - there is NO option to delete. The only options when I go into the app in that section is; App Size & Documents & Data. I would think you would know this as you work for Apple. How about another solution since NONE of what you said was helpful. I want these apps OFF MY PHONE AND OUT OF MY APP LIBRARY. THANK YOU

Removing Apps off of ohone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.