Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find the Health Widget on my iPhone. How can I install?

Cannot find the Health Widget on my iPhone. How can I find & Install?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:05 AM

Jimeilert,

Thanks for clearing that up. Use the steps in this article to find out if Content & Privacy Restrictions have been set: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

5 replies

Apr 12, 2021 10:49 AM in response to Jimeilert

Hi Jimeilert,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We'd like to be sure we fully understand the issue so we can help out. There isn't a widget for the Health app, are you possibly referring to the Fitness app? We noticed that you've reviewed Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch, which is great. When you tap the "+" symbol type Fitness in the search field to see if you can locate it that way. If not, Restart your iPhone, then check for the widget again.

We hope that helps.

Cheers.

Apr 15, 2021 5:57 AM in response to Jimeilert

Jimeilert,

We apologize for the miscommunication. Since the Health app isn't one that can be removed from your device we recommended checking Content & Privacy Restrictions. Sometimes having this feature enabled can cause the behavior you've noticed. If that setting isn't turned on, use the Search feature to see if you're able to locate the Health app: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Reply to this message if you're still unable to locate it.

Have a good one.

Apr 12, 2021 12:47 PM in response to 1ssmith

Confusing terminology. Not Widget.

issue is that the Apple “health” ap is not visible on my screens. I can see it when I go to Settings & scroll down to the bottom of the menu that begins with “Passwords, “ followed by Mail, Contacts, Calendar, etc. But, cannot find it anywhere else. I need it includes as an app on hy Home Screen.

Apr 14, 2021 4:12 PM in response to Jimeilert

That reply is completely unrelated to my question!

I want to know how to get back the “native” Apple application “Health” that has an icon of a heart at about the 2 o’clock position within a circle. It somehow got deleted from my iPhone & iPad, hence is nowhere to be found on my brand new Apple Watch.

How do I get it back?

Cannot find the Health Widget on my iPhone. How can I install?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.