Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does sign into the iTunes Store keep popping up?

Why does sign into the iTunes Store keep popping up?, if I type in my password (Which is the correct password) it says its verification failed, I have signed in and out but it still keeps popping up, I can’t update or download apps! Please help👍

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 11:45 AM

Hello tameika146, Thanks for reaching out to us for support. It’s never fun when you’re unable to sign into the iTunes Store, and we are going to do everything we can to help you. When you have a free moment, please give the steps in the link below a try.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

The reason we ask you to give the steps above a try is because they can potentially resolve your issue.

If you’re still experiencing the same problem after completing the steps above, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us so that we can continue troubleshooting with you.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 11:45 AM in response to tameika146

Hello tameika146, Thanks for reaching out to us for support. It’s never fun when you’re unable to sign into the iTunes Store, and we are going to do everything we can to help you. When you have a free moment, please give the steps in the link below a try.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

The reason we ask you to give the steps above a try is because they can potentially resolve your issue.

If you’re still experiencing the same problem after completing the steps above, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us so that we can continue troubleshooting with you.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Why does sign into the iTunes Store keep popping up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.