Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been approved for an Apple Card. I have opened Wallet on my phone, selected to add card to Wallet, but it requires either a photo of card or the number. I don't have yet

how do I add the Apple Card to Wallet?

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 9:37 AM

No photo of the card or card number is required to add Apple Card to the wallet. Also, you will only receive a physical card if you request one and you cannot do that until the card has been added to the Wallet. See: Request and activate your titanium Apple Card - Apple Support

The following may help: How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2021 9:37 AM in response to deniseapplecard

No photo of the card or card number is required to add Apple Card to the wallet. Also, you will only receive a physical card if you request one and you cannot do that until the card has been added to the Wallet. See: Request and activate your titanium Apple Card - Apple Support

The following may help: How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices - Apple Support

I have been approved for an Apple Card. I have opened Wallet on my phone, selected to add card to Wallet, but it requires either a photo of card or the number. I don't have yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.