Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I access the App Store?

I have tried to download apps on my iPhone iPad and computer and all Iget is can’t access the App Store.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 10:34 AM

jerry313 wrote:

Message is "Cannot Connect to App Store"

Does booting into Safe Mode allow access? That disables some problematic apps, and rebuilds caches.

Any add-on VPN client apps or add-on anti-malware apps around? Those tend to intercept communications, and that connection interception can then increasingly be detected and blocked.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2021 10:34 AM in response to jerry313

jerry313 wrote:

Message is "Cannot Connect to App Store"

Does booting into Safe Mode allow access? That disables some problematic apps, and rebuilds caches.

Any add-on VPN client apps or add-on anti-malware apps around? Those tend to intercept communications, and that connection interception can then increasingly be detected and blocked.

Apr 11, 2021 10:05 AM in response to jerry313

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

If you’re seeing some other message or diagnostic or symptom, what mightnthat be?

Why can’t I access the App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.