Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manage multiple apple devices

Now that iTunes isn't a place for managing which devices I want to keep track of and which ones I want to delete, where do I do that? Is it in iCloud somewhere? I have MacBook Pro, two older iMacs (one for me, one for the kids), an iPhoneSE, a iPad mini 3, appleTV, HomePods, and, for a few days until yesterday, a newer iPad mini5 that I recently purchased. After spending a few hours getting the last one set up, I realized that it's not the device I need. I did a factory reset on it and returned it to the store (It was within the return period).

I decided it would be a good idea to make sure that device isn't showing up in my purchased list. Before I would have done that through iTunes. I haven't needed to delete a device for a while. So, iTunes isn't the place anymore. I can see my list of devices here in the "select a topic area", but I can't manage that list. Where do I look to delete one or more devices from my list? Is it somewhere associated with my AppleID? If so, where?

Thanks,

DKL

iPad Mini 5, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 12:12 PM

See if anything here helps.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.  

1 reply

Manage multiple apple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.