Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer Apple Cash to my Apple Card balance?

Can I apply Apple Cash balance to apple card balance? Or do I have to send it to my bank and then apply to Apple Card balance?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 12:36 PM

you can use Apple Cash to make payments yes. If you have the "pay more" option select it and then before you double click, scroll to the bottom and turn on Apple Cash there.

Pay with Apple Cash or a different bank account

If you choose Pay Now, you can use your Apple Cash balance to make an immediate one-time payment. If the balance of your Apple Cash account is less than the amount of your payment, the remaining balance is paid from your default bank account.

You can also choose a different bank account to pay your Apple Card balance:

1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap to pay.
  3. Choose a payment amount and tap the Pay Now button.
  4. Tap your bank account, then choose a different bank account.
  5. Tap the Back button and authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode to make a payment.

Turn payments with Apple Cash on or off

If you want to pay from only your bank account without using your Apple Cash balance, follow these steps:

2. Tap to pay.
  3. Choose a payment amount and tap Pay Now.
  4. Tap your bank account, then turn Apple Cash on or off.
  5. Tap the Back button, then authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode to make a payment.

If you don't have an Apple Cash account, learn how to set one up.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2021 12:36 PM in response to rdkjr51

you can use Apple Cash to make payments yes. If you have the "pay more" option select it and then before you double click, scroll to the bottom and turn on Apple Cash there.

Pay with Apple Cash or a different bank account

If you choose Pay Now, you can use your Apple Cash balance to make an immediate one-time payment. If the balance of your Apple Cash account is less than the amount of your payment, the remaining balance is paid from your default bank account.

You can also choose a different bank account to pay your Apple Card balance:

2. Tap to pay.
  3. Choose a payment amount and tap the Pay Now button.
  4. Tap your bank account, then choose a different bank account.
  5. Tap the Back button and authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode to make a payment.

Turn payments with Apple Cash on or off

If you want to pay from only your bank account without using your Apple Cash balance, follow these steps:

2. Tap to pay.
  3. Choose a payment amount and tap Pay Now.
  4. Tap your bank account, then turn Apple Cash on or off.
  5. Tap the Back button, then authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode to make a payment.

If you don't have an Apple Cash account, learn how to set one up.

Can I transfer Apple Cash to my Apple Card balance?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.