Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need an email address for apple support. Please help!

Hi! I need an email address for Apple Support as theirs online option doesn’t work in my area. Anyone that can help?

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 12:46 PM

Koala_Aggy Said:

"I need an email address for apple support. Please help!: Hi! I need an email address for Apple Support as theirs online option doesn’t work in my area. Anyone that can help?"

-------

Contacting Apple:

There is no direct eMail address for Apple Support. However, perform a chat session, or call them.

A. Perform a Chat Session:

Keep selecting topics until you get to one that reads "Chat"

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Or...

B. Call Apple Support:

Phone Support Info:

Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out of work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix. Chats are taking a bit longe

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2021 12:46 PM in response to Koala_Aggy

Koala_Aggy Said:

"I need an email address for apple support. Please help!: Hi! I need an email address for Apple Support as theirs online option doesn’t work in my area. Anyone that can help?"

-------

Contacting Apple:

There is no direct eMail address for Apple Support. However, perform a chat session, or call them.

A. Perform a Chat Session:

Keep selecting topics until you get to one that reads "Chat"

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Or...

B. Call Apple Support:

Phone Support Info:

Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out of work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix. Chats are taking a bit longe

I need an email address for apple support. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.