You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monthly installments

I wanted to know if I could pay my iPhone off early.

say I got an iPhone with my Apple Card, and the monthly installment was $60 for 24 months.

Instead of doing that, could I overpay? Like $300 for the second month, and then pay off the rest before the 24 month mark?

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 12:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 1:20 PM

You can pay any amount early at any time. See the "Pay extra" section of How to view and pay Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

Note that you first need to pay any balance on the Apple Card that is charging you interest before you pay extra on the interest free monthly installments (this reduces your interest expenses if you have any).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2021 1:20 PM in response to aniyah236

You can pay any amount early at any time. See the "Pay extra" section of How to view and pay Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

Note that you first need to pay any balance on the Apple Card that is charging you interest before you pay extra on the interest free monthly installments (this reduces your interest expenses if you have any).

Monthly installments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.