Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upsidedownsim

I've been in touch all day with Apple one of their employees told me to resolve my issues I needed to take the Sim card out of my iPhone 6 and installed it into my new iPhone 11 I tried to do this but with no success for some reason my iPhone 6 Sim card would not fit into my iPhone 11 I did try to add a little bit more pressure but thought better of it because I didn't want to damage the Sim card or my new phone!

In the end I spoke to a supervisor from Apple he told me Apple has nothing to do with Sim cards and to get in touch with my provider! He was really patronising and very defensive in the end I had to cease the call. It's took me several hours to find that Apple support has a whole page instructing you how to change your Sim card! I'm a bit disappointed that I wasn't directed to this page by the supervisor or his colleagues who had previously told me that they have nothing to do with Sim cards? After further investigations by myself on the Internet I found out that you have to insert your old Sim card upside down with the gold circuits facing upwards for to fit into your new iPhone 11 if it's a nano Sim card?

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 2:23 PM

After you remove your SIM card from the tray, notice the notch in one corner of the new SIM card. Place the new SIM card into the tray – it will fit only one way, because of the notch. 

more details here https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201337

2 replies

Upsidedownsim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.