Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

I used the Itunes to pay a subscription HBO GO, but I didnt mean to do it and now I need a refund

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 9:26 PM

normally when you make a accidental purchase you can use this article below

When using this there is a chance that when refunded you will be prevented from using that feature again and a process to disable the apple id might occur after the chargeback has been initiated with your bank or credit card holder which I would look into chatting with apple support with itunes or multimedia support so they can verify you in chat and take a look at the account to get the refund started from there and to help keep the account active in the app store

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2021 9:26 PM in response to maduwieczorek

normally when you make a accidental purchase you can use this article below

When using this there is a chance that when refunded you will be prevented from using that feature again and a process to disable the apple id might occur after the chargeback has been initiated with your bank or credit card holder which I would look into chatting with apple support with itunes or multimedia support so they can verify you in chat and take a look at the account to get the refund started from there and to help keep the account active in the app store

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.