Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X battery health estimate issue

According to 3uTools My iPhone X battery health is 89% but when I check it through My phone's settings it says " Your battery health is significantly degraded" and does not show any percentage. What can be the issue?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 5:58 AM

In such a situation, I suggest that you have your device inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and, eventually, your battery replaced. Make an appointment in advance, among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

These are the prices valid in US Apple Stores (tax excluded, work included):--> iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

If you're out of the USA, check those prices in your country.

Regards

Giulio

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 5:58 AM in response to arsalurrehman

In such a situation, I suggest that you have your device inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and, eventually, your battery replaced. Make an appointment in advance, among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

These are the prices valid in US Apple Stores (tax excluded, work included):--> iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

If you're out of the USA, check those prices in your country.

Regards

Giulio

iPhone X battery health estimate issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.