Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to custom audio my beats flex on iphone 12

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 9:51 AM

Hello jermain256,

It sounds as though you're wanting to adjust the sound equalizer when using your Beats Flex on your iPhone 12. When adjusting the equalizer this is application specific. If you're using the Music app on your iPhone you can go in to Settings > Music to adjust the EQ settings. If you're using a different app you may need to reach out to the application developer to inquire about adjusting those sound settings.

You can find more information about changing the EQ settings in the following article.

Change the way music sounds on iPhone

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2021 9:51 AM in response to jermain256

Hello jermain256,

It sounds as though you're wanting to adjust the sound equalizer when using your Beats Flex on your iPhone 12. When adjusting the equalizer this is application specific. If you're using the Music app on your iPhone you can go in to Settings > Music to adjust the EQ settings. If you're using a different app you may need to reach out to the application developer to inquire about adjusting those sound settings.

You can find more information about changing the EQ settings in the following article.

Change the way music sounds on iPhone

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.