Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete blocked numbers

iphone 12 - how do I delete blocked phone numbers?

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 3:11 PM

3 replies

Apr 13, 2021 5:14 AM in response to littleMac57

littleMac57 wrote:

Thank you (I saw that) but there are hundreds :-( on my phone-is there no way to do all at the same time? My suggestion for the future application/iteration would be a box next to each that you can check or a delete all box on top...if anyone from Apple is listening. Sliding each number over is a big job when we are talking years of daily robo calls.

No, there is no way to do them all at once.

And, no, no one from Apple is reading here for suggestions. You can let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Apr 12, 2021 3:28 PM in response to littleMac57

Thank you (I saw that) but there are hundreds :-( on my phone-is there no way to do all at the same time? My suggestion for the future application/iteration would be a box next to each that you can check or a delete all box on top...if anyone from Apple is listening. Sliding each number over is a big job when we are talking years of daily robo calls.

delete blocked numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.