Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received sms from maybank said that i purchased in apple.com.my SG about RM5799.00 at 20:47 12 April 2021. I didn't purchase anything from apple. Can u help me? I already did a police report. thank you.

I received sms from maybank said that i purchased in apple.com.my SG about RM5799.00 at 20:47 12 April 2021. I didn't purchase anything from apple. Can u help me? I already did a police report. thank you.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 5:46 PM

As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 5:46 PM in response to LINGMT

As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.