Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods won't connect to iPhone

When i press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds i do not see an amber light. It stays white. I tried to reconnect but my phone isn’t recognizing the ear phones

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 3:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 5:57 AM

Hello,

Start here:

If your AirPods won't connect

Good luck.

2 replies

Apr 15, 2021 4:02 PM in response to MrBill3

I have same problem. Forgot airpod pro’s on ipad. Now not there and more. When pressing reconnect button after 8 seconds white light goes dead. Case is open. Does not reconnect with ipad even though bluetooth on. Ipad does not pick it up, nor does iphone. Pressing reconnect for 15s also does not work since white light goes out after 8 sec and does not flash amber. Please help

AirPods won't connect to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.