Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter died on 4/8/20. I wish to take over her account to obtain her art work. What does Apple need for me to do this?

My daughter died on 4/8/20. I wish to take over her iCloud account to obtain her artwork. What does Apple need for me to do this?

Denise

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 5:41 PM

My condolences, Denise. I am hoping everything will be alright for you.

And to take over her Apple account, Apple requires:

• The name and Apple ID of the deceased person.
  • The name of the next of kin who is requesting access to the decedent’s account.
  • That the decedent was the user of all accounts associated with the Apple ID.
  • That the requestor is the decedent’s legal personal representative, agent, or heir, whose authorization constitutes "lawful consent.”
  • That Apple is ordered by the court to assist in the provision of access to the decedent’s information from the deceased person's accounts

If you have a court order with this information, or if you need additional help, please contact Apple Support

More information on this page: How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

Hope this helps you out.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2021 5:41 PM in response to MushuMulanKhan

My condolences, Denise. I am hoping everything will be alright for you.

And to take over her Apple account, Apple requires:

• The name and Apple ID of the deceased person.
  • The name of the next of kin who is requesting access to the decedent’s account.
  • That the decedent was the user of all accounts associated with the Apple ID.
  • That the requestor is the decedent’s legal personal representative, agent, or heir, whose authorization constitutes "lawful consent.”
  • That Apple is ordered by the court to assist in the provision of access to the decedent’s information from the deceased person's accounts

If you have a court order with this information, or if you need additional help, please contact Apple Support

More information on this page: How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

Hope this helps you out.

My daughter died on 4/8/20. I wish to take over her account to obtain her art work. What does Apple need for me to do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.