Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Android phone. May i use Apple pay?

I was approved for Apple pay. May i use for Android phone? If it, how?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 6:24 PM

Sorry, you cannot use Apple Pay on an Android: Apple Pay is compatible with these devices - Apple Support

I suspect that you meant that you were approved for Apple Card rather than Apple Pay.

Also see the following from How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2

Footnote 2 from the above:

If you apply online, use a supported browser. To access and use all Apple Card features, you need to add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Then, you can manage your Apple Card on your device and make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted. If you don't add Apple Card to an iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use your Apple Line of Credit for eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2021 6:24 PM in response to sandro264

Sorry, you cannot use Apple Pay on an Android: Apple Pay is compatible with these devices - Apple Support

I suspect that you meant that you were approved for Apple Card rather than Apple Pay.

Also see the following from How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

If you apply online and don't add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use it to make eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.2

Footnote 2 from the above:

If you apply online, use a supported browser. To access and use all Apple Card features, you need to add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Then, you can manage your Apple Card on your device and make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted. If you don't add Apple Card to an iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use your Apple Line of Credit for eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.

I have Android phone. May i use Apple pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.