Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage Stuck on signing in

Recently I updated my iPad to 14.4.2 when I went to the messages app it had signed out so I put in all my info then it has been stuck on Signing In when I restart my iPad nothing happens. Weirdly enough after the first time I put my info in the keyboard is still popping up even through there’s no where to type.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 6:05 PM

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2021 6:05 PM in response to MushroomKris

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

iMessage Stuck on signing in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.