Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Cash transfer

Hi! I did an Apple Cash transfer to my bank account Friday or Saturday and it hasn’t transferred to my bank account yet. Was wondering if you had an update?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 7:51 AM

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2021 7:51 AM in response to Rosepeterson

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

Apple Cash transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.