Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is being hacked

Hello! I was sent a website by one of my contacts, which required my gmail id phone no and some other info, after entering that i am receiving threats that your phone might be hacked in a while. There are so many notifications from the “calendar” since then. Kindly help me get rid of this issue.

Thankyou.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 3:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 3:45 AM

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2021 3:45 AM in response to musaira

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

My phone is being hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.