You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 3GS not showing up in FMI?

I currently have 2 devices set up on mobile me account (an iPhone 4s and my personal iPhone 6s Plus). I just activated an old iPhone 3gs i got off facebook. I restored the phone to factory settings and installed the latest OS (that's available for that phone). The phone is fully functional (ie, make/receive calls, use 3g internet,etc).

Under the iCloud section, i added my iCloud account and enabled Find My iPhone. However, when I login to find my iPhone, it only finds my original 2 devices. I've tried disabling, then re-enabling it. I've tried deleting the account, then adding it back. All to no avail.

Any ideas what the problem is, or what else I can do to try to fix it? The phone is running iOS 6.

iPhone 3G S

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 6:10 AM

7 replies

iPhone 3GS not showing up in FMI?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.