Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Selfie blurred out on iPhone 11 Pro Max

I have realised that when taking selfie 🤳 with my iPhone 11 Pro Max the image is very blurry. This was not the case when I first bought. It is only when I take selfie that I have this issue. Can anyone help please.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 1:58 PM

Hi Gloryface,

We see you're having trouble with your front facing camera. Have you tried restarting the device to see if the issue persists? Do you have any type of screen protector on it that could be blocking the camera at all? Here's a resource that should help: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

We hope that you have a great weekend.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 1:58 PM in response to Gloryface

Hi Gloryface,

We see you're having trouble with your front facing camera. Have you tried restarting the device to see if the issue persists? Do you have any type of screen protector on it that could be blocking the camera at all? Here's a resource that should help: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

We hope that you have a great weekend.

Selfie blurred out on iPhone 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.