Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Option to delete in app purchase history

Why can we not delete our in app purchase list? Makes no sense to me. For instance if I’m playing a game and I purchase something on the game then it shows up in my purchase history how do I clear or delete it out? If we can’t then why not?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 6:19 AM

Mommabear2013 wrote:

I am not wanting to I purchase a game. I just want to clear out the purchases I’ve made in the game. Not get a refund. Just clear out where it has the receipt. See the picture I have provided. This is what I want to clear/delete just showing where I’ve made a purchase. Just to where it doesn’t show up.

You cannot delete things from your purchase history.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 6:19 AM in response to Mommabear2013

Mommabear2013 wrote:

I am not wanting to I purchase a game. I just want to clear out the purchases I’ve made in the game. Not get a refund. Just clear out where it has the receipt. See the picture I have provided. This is what I want to clear/delete just showing where I’ve made a purchase. Just to where it doesn’t show up.

You cannot delete things from your purchase history.

Apr 15, 2021 4:46 PM in response to Mommabear2013

Mommabear2013 wrote:

Why can we not delete our in app purchase list? Makes no sense to me. For instance if I’m playing a game and I purchase something on the game then it shows up in my purchase history how do I clear or delete it out? If we can’t then why not?

You can't un-purchase the game. Even if you decide you don't like it anymore, that doesn't change the fact that you purchased it. You'll also discover that you can't delete purchases from your credit card history or pretty much any other record of transactions with another party.

You can hide the purchase, though.

Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support

Option to delete in app purchase history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.