Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download any apps

It sending me to payment method when I try to download an app

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 6:29 PM

That means that you must update your payment method. You must have a valid payment method in your account to download any apps, even updates and free apps.

If you don’t have any apps with in-app purchases and don’t have any subscriptions you may be able to delete all payment methods, but if there is a payment method it must be valid.

See→Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

and also→If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2021 6:29 PM in response to Yadman

That means that you must update your payment method. You must have a valid payment method in your account to download any apps, even updates and free apps.

If you don’t have any apps with in-app purchases and don’t have any subscriptions you may be able to delete all payment methods, but if there is a payment method it must be valid.

See→Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

and also→If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

I can’t download any apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.