You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is froze I cannot access any information nor can I get it reboot I can’t get it to force reset how do I make this thing work this is crap

It seems that Apple is not putting out the product they used to

there are multiple updates that happen constantly the new products I have bought two new phones both of them continually freeze.

these phones happen to be my main mode of communication and I am disabled.

not a good sign for Apple.

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 7:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 7:08 PM

What iPhone model(s) do you have?

If you have 'new' iPhones, then the procedure to do a force restart is:

• Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If the phones are performing slow, see this support article

About iOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2021 7:08 PM in response to This-isaJOKE

What iPhone model(s) do you have?

If you have 'new' iPhones, then the procedure to do a force restart is:

• Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If the phones are performing slow, see this support article

About iOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My iPhone is froze I cannot access any information nor can I get it reboot I can’t get it to force reset how do I make this thing work this is crap

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.