Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail won’t let me sign in

Soo when ever I try to sign into mail it’s says this account is already added and

i don’t know what to do I can’t sign out of my account and I don’t want to make a new one what should I do and I already tried deleting and re-downloading the mail app

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 9:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 7:10 PM

Hi there, cariyon! Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are running into some Mail issues on your iOS device. We definitely understand that can be a concern and we'd love to help. Let’s start by reviewing a couple of websites.

First, if you need to add or remove a Mail account on your iOS device, these steps will help: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you continue to be unable to sign into your Mail, you may need to reset the Apple ID password, if that is what is stopping you from signing in: If you forgot your Apple ID password.

Please let us know if you have follow-up questions about this issue, or if the issue remains unresolved. Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 7:10 PM in response to cariyon

Hi there, cariyon! Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are running into some Mail issues on your iOS device. We definitely understand that can be a concern and we'd love to help. Let’s start by reviewing a couple of websites.

First, if you need to add or remove a Mail account on your iOS device, these steps will help: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you continue to be unable to sign into your Mail, you may need to reset the Apple ID password, if that is what is stopping you from signing in: If you forgot your Apple ID password.

Please let us know if you have follow-up questions about this issue, or if the issue remains unresolved. Have a great day!

Mail won’t let me sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.