Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why do i not get any emails with my apple account

i cannot get emails with my apple id but i can through a different gmail account. why?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 10:55 PM

2 replies

Apr 17, 2021 7:45 AM in response to zuzanzu

Hello,

Please try to send a test email on your apple id email from your Gmail account. If it works, then your apple (email id) is working. Then login into icloud.com and check emails on the website. If this is working, then check your password into your iPhone.

If still, you cannot log in to icloud.com, then you have the wrong password. If you can see the above screen and access emails, your apple id email account is working.

Now, step 2

Please remove your email settings from your iPhone and follow the below steps again.

How to set up your email account automatically on your iPhone?

You may opt to automatically set up your email account in the Mail app on your iOS device if you are using an email provider like Yahoo, Google, or iCloud. To do so, you will need to use your email address and password. Here’s how it’s done:

1. Tap Settings from the Home screen.
  2. Tap Accounts & Passwords.
  3. Tap Add Account…
  4. Tap to select your preferred option. Among the given email account types or email providers are iCloud, Exchange, Google, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook.com, and OtherNote: If your email provider is not in the list, tap Other, then follow the onscreen instructions to add your account manually.
  5. Enter your email address, password, and any other necessary information, then tap Next to continue.
  6. Wait for Mail to verify your account.
  7. If you would prefer, you can choose to sync other options or information from your email account like Contacts or Calendars you want to view on your iPhone.
  8. Once you’re done configuring your email account, tap Save.

Your email account is now added; thus, you can now start checking and replying to emails using the Mail app on your iPhone.

I hope this will help you.

why do i not get any emails with my apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.