Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari does not search right away

When I search in safari and hit enter to search, it does not search right away what it does is it will take like 5-10 seconds stuck then it will failed to load the page. i tried emptying the caches and it does not solve the problem

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 6:01 AM

There, it didn’t show for a while, but it did work now. But that’s a decent speed. So it’s probably not your internet. Try restarting your Mac. Press the apple menu in the top left corner of your Mac Home Screen, and the click restart.

You have a really nice Mac, so it could just use a restart. But I can try to find other suggestions.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 6:01 AM in response to ethanfrombacoor

There, it didn’t show for a while, but it did work now. But that’s a decent speed. So it’s probably not your internet. Try restarting your Mac. Press the apple menu in the top left corner of your Mac Home Screen, and the click restart.

You have a really nice Mac, so it could just use a restart. But I can try to find other suggestions.

Safari does not search right away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.