Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

I bought more iCloud storage, the 50GB plan and my photos weren’t loading so I bought the 200Gb again and now I’m still getting the “ not enough iCloud storage” !! Which so weird I paid twice and still getting these. I need help this is not fair

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 7:42 AM

1 reply

Apr 17, 2021 10:38 AM in response to lask9999

Hi lask9999,

It sounds like you've attempted to upgrade your iCloud storage and are still getting an alert that your iCloud storage isn't enough. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities. Let's see if this helps.

Follow the steps in the section, See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more. If the transaction is completed and you're using the same Apple ID, it will show up there. 

Also check by following the steps in 'See how much iCloud storage you're using" in Manage your iCloud storage. This link will guide you with where to look on your device to see the current storage, both total and available space. 

If the transactions were not successful, be sure to follow the steps in Upgrade your iCloud storage plan and try again. 

If the issue remains, let us know how much total and available space you have when you checked your storage using the link above.

We hope that helps with your question and take 

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.