Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi is connected but internet keeps disconnected, I tried so many things on the internet but nothing working, is there any solution to his problem?

Wifi is connected but internet keeps disconnected, I tried so many things on the internet but nothing working, is there any solution to his problem?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 8:59 AM

So I surmise you own another Apple device such as an iPad. In which case, go to Settings > General > Reset and tap "Reset Network Settings". This will clear all your network connections, in particular the Wi-Fi you mentioned, and you'll need to to recreate them; small price to pay to have a functioning device, isn't it?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 8:59 AM in response to mafayed

So I surmise you own another Apple device such as an iPad. In which case, go to Settings > General > Reset and tap "Reset Network Settings". This will clear all your network connections, in particular the Wi-Fi you mentioned, and you'll need to to recreate them; small price to pay to have a functioning device, isn't it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.