You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mini M1 no display

Hey all!

I recently purchased a Mac mini m1 16g/1tb machine.

Also, I bought an Ultrawide monitor LG34GL750B.

It was all working alright, But I wasn't happy with the display So I switched to 144Hz refresh rate from the display setting as this monitor supports 144hz. (Connected through HDMI) After that the monitor turned black. No display I tried every possible solution, but it's not working. However the monitor works perfectly when I hook it up to my old MacBook pro.

I tried a different monitor with MM and it was working and tried to delete the display profiles. Didn't work.

I tried the settings on my display but didn't work and it shows 0hz display when connected to MM

Tried to switch to safe mode. And then hook it up with LG, didn't work.

Tried changing HDMI cable.

So now The MM is working with other displays, but not with LG. It *****!

And LG works with every machine excepts MM. So I guess there is some problem with the display profile which I had already tried. The only option now left it so format my MM so get back to the old setting. It really ***** as I have a lot of data of Logic and final cut to move... Any help/suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 9:50 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mac Mini M1 no display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.