Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i recover deleted photos if they are also not in recently deleted folder

hi I recently deleted all photos from my phone and i also deleted the recently deleted folder. this was few hours ago now i can see them even on icloud. is there any way i can recover them from icloud server.

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 2:20 PM

If you were using iCloud Photos, then they are gone forever. If not, restore your iPhone from a backup made before you deleted those photos:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Be aware that restore is an all or nothing process. You cannot restore only photos (for example) and any information on your iPhone between now and when the backup was made will be lost.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 2:20 PM in response to umairmeer

If you were using iCloud Photos, then they are gone forever. If not, restore your iPhone from a backup made before you deleted those photos:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Be aware that restore is an all or nothing process. You cannot restore only photos (for example) and any information on your iPhone between now and when the backup was made will be lost.

can i recover deleted photos if they are also not in recently deleted folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.