Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I completely remove/disable Apple Cash on my iPhone?

how do i completely remove apple cash from my icloud account? i had been using apple pay to receive payments for babysitting, and the other day it asked me to verify my info. when i did that, my apple cash was restricted, which i expected, but now that my family organizer is trying to set up apple cash family, they aren’t allowed to unrestrict me because i have already previously enable apple cash. i have tried removing the apple cash card from all of my devices, as multiple other answers have said, but my family organizer is still unable to set up family apple cash for me. is there anyway to completely disable apple cash from my icloud account so that my apple cash can be unrestricted and i can receive my pending payment?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 6:24 PM

1 reply

Apr 17, 2021 12:34 PM in response to cwessel24

Hello cwessel24,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are looking for some assistance with your Apple Cash account and receiving a pending payment you have. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

If your account is showing as restricted and are part of a Family Group, take a look at the steps outlined in this helpful resource that goes over how to proceed:

If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked

If you need further assistance, please use the link in the section titled "Still need help?" to contact Apple Support directly.

We hope this information helps!

Best Regards.

How do I completely remove/disable Apple Cash on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.